Imperial Sardaukar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sardaukar forces are deploying in their masses. Legions are gathering in their millions. Elite have been assigned. War is sounded on drums and horns. The fight is at hand! RISE SARDAUKARS!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

join alliance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mister f

join alliance Empty
PostSubject: join alliance   join alliance Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:27 pm

mister fu

1. Do you live in South-East? If not,dont apply.
YES

2. Why do you want to join ANC?
COZ IM A FORMER GW AND I LIKE HOW THE ALLIANCE WORK OUT LAST TIME AND I WANNA BE A PART AGAIN

3. Do you farm anyone?
NO

4. Is anyone farming you?
THEY ARE TRYING BUT NOT GETTING ANY

5. How many troops do you have right now?
I AM NOT MAKING ANY RIGHT NOW COZ I STILL DONT HAVE AN ALLIANCE.. I AM VULNERABLE WITHOUT AN ALLIANCE

6. How much is your population right now?
-CLOSE TO 200

7. Have you been in other alliances. If yes, which alliance(s) and why did you leave?
ON MY FIRST SPEED 3 I BELONG TO TG3, NEXT RESTART I BELONG TO CH GW..

8. How often are you playing?
EVERYDAY.. I CHECK MY ACCOUNT EVERY HOUR

9. Are you in any conflicts?
NONE

10. What is your playing style?
DEFENDER!!! I AM ONE OF THE DEFENDER OF GOSS AND LANZALOT IN WORLD WONDER LAST TIME.. LANZALOT WAS THE WINNER LAST TIME RIGHT AND IM PROUD TO BE ONE OF HIS DEFENDER

11. Are you a teamplayer who will do your best for the alliance?
YES

12. What do you consider as teamplay?
SENDING OUT TROOPS FOR HELP AND RESOURCES

13. Are you active on forum?
YES

14. Link to your profile.
-ANSWER-

15. Why should we pick you? Tell us a little about yourself and what you intend to do if you are accepted into the alliance.
FORMER MEMBER OF GW, PLAY EVERYDAY, I AM ONE OF THE DEFENDER OF GOSS AND LANZALOT IN WORLD WONDER LAST TIME.. LANZALOT WAS THE WINNER LAST TIME RIGHT AND IM PROUD TO BE ONE OF HIS DEFENDER.. I WILL STILL BE A DEFENDER

16. How would you coordinate a take-over ? *experience test*
LOLZ!!! THIS IS HOW I UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION OF TAKE-OVER... CATAPULT THE PALACE OR RESIDENCE UNTIL IT IS DESTROYED.. THEN ATTACK BY SENATOR OR CHIEFTAIN UNTIL LOYALTY IS YOURS.... THEN START MAKING BUILDINGS
Back to top Go down
Death Jesters
Admin
Admin
Death Jesters

join alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: join alliance   join alliance Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:46 pm

Rejected Smile
Back to top Go down
https://imperialforums.rpg-board.net

join alliance
Page 1 of 1