Imperial Sardaukar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sardaukar forces are deploying in their masses. Legions are gathering in their millions. Elite have been assigned. War is sounded on drums and horns. The fight is at hand! RISE SARDAUKARS!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alliance only forums//////

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AussieMale

AussieMale

Alliance only forums////// Empty
PostSubject: Alliance only forums//////   Alliance only forums////// Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:46 pm

We need some Alliance only forums .... Case we have any secrets .... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Swollenmember
Sardaukar Elite
Sardaukar Elite

PostSubject: Re: Alliance only forums//////   Alliance only forums////// Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:52 am

Ill second that...however, this forum isnt even really a forum right now. Where's the other topics? You'd assume with the effort gone into its design there'd be some decent content.
Back to top Go down
a_jbs1

PostSubject: Re: Alliance only forums//////   Alliance only forums////// Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:15 am

I have the same Question guys ..

Where is the ally Forum~? afro I like the icons here lol

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Death Jesters
Admin
Admin
Death Jesters

PostSubject: Re: Alliance only forums//////   Alliance only forums////// Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:45 pm

Most of the guys who contacted me would have would have rights to see the alliance related forums, people without rights will only be able to view this forum lol!

Aye, it took some time to get this up. I just havent got the time to get the contents going since travian and real life is becoming more of a chore nowadays, naturally the members are supposed to give the forum its quality not the admin Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://imperialforums.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance only forums//////   Alliance only forums////// Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance only forums//////
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperial Sardaukar :: - Holla, Welcome Applicants - :: Applications-
Jump to: